Shipping, Warranty & Returns
We offer FREE shipping across the UK and the EU delivery zone.
MOD Return Policy
You have 28 days from the date your product is delivered (received by you) to lodge your return. Please note, if you do not have evidence of the date of delivery, the delivery date will be assumed to be 5 days from the date of dispatch from our warehouse.
Please note that return Refunds exclude shipping costs.
To qualify for a Refund, you must obtain an Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) from MOD and meet ALL of the below criteria:
* You must contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com within 28 days of receipt of your product to lodge the refund and to obtain an Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) and shipping label. Please note, your RMA is valid for 14 days from the date of issue.
* Your product must have been purchased directly from www.modappliances.co.uk or eu.modappliances.com
* Acceptable conditions for returning product(s):
* Brand new – unused with all original packaging and materials.
* Used – must be in clean, and good physical working condition. The product and components should not be physically broken or damaged in any way.
* Please note that a cleaning fee of EU80 will be assessed if returned products are received unwashed or unclean.
* We recommend to use original packaging for used returns to help protect the product during transit, but do not require it.
* All parts and accessories must be included in your return
* The customer is responsible for covering the costs of shipping for returns. The cost of the shipping return will be deducted from the refund amount
* Please note, MOD is not responsible for return products that are lost of damaged during transit
* All refunds will be made to the original payment method and account.
* Please allow up to 10 days from the date of MOD receiving your returned product to assess your product and to notify you of your refund status.
* Once approved, your refund will be processed. Please note, once your refund is processed, it may take 1-2 billing cycles for your refund to appear in your account.
* We cannot process your Refund without an RMA. You must contact us within 28 days of receipt of your product to obtain your RMA.
If you return a product to MOD
* without a valid return merchandise authorisation number from MOD or
* without all parts and accessories originally included with your purchase OR
* not in good condition (meaning broken or damaged)
MOD retains the right to either refuse acceptance of the return or charge you a restocking fee of 35% of the original price of the product(s) or the retail value of the missing parts and accessories, whichever is higher.
By purchasing through our website, your product is automatically registered for warranty. Warranty is non-transferable.
MOD Appliances warrants that during the Warranty Period, the products will be free from defective parts, faulty workmanship or manufacture. The Domestic use warranty period is 5 years on parts and labour and 20 years on the motor from the date of purchase. The warranty does not apply where damage is caused by:
- normal wear and tear
- abuse, failure to follow operating instructions, mishandling or accident
- servicing or modification by a non-approved agent
If the product is deemed to have defective parts, faulty workmanship or manufacture, MOD Appliances will upon receipt of written notification of such faulty or defect, at its option, either repair or replace the defective model.
At your expense, you will be required to send the defective model or parts in secure packaging by an approved insured carrier to our service centre. A replacement warranty model may be either new or refurbished, which shall be equal to new in performance.